2. Get out of bed. No matter what the heaviness get out of bed and keep moving. The only thing you will ever have for you is yourself. Try and keep as active as you can even on days you want to be a burrito and curl in your bed. Keep moving.
3. Love yourself so much so hard if you need to that you never need to inflict pain on yourself. Mentally, physically or emotionally.
4. Because self harm will be temporary. You might even feel better. But it’s temporary. Self love on the other hand is harder. But once you love yourself no matter what with all your demons and insecurities, no one, including yourself can ever pull you down. Because you’ve put a high standard on your self worth.
5. Don’t let your past ruin your present.
6. You are stronger than you give yourself credit.
7. Hygiene is what can keep you going. Go for a bath and cleanse the negativity from your body and spirit.
8. Don’t let the world make you hard. Smile that beautiful smile of yours and take control if your life.
9. Don’t give up. Not now. Not ever. You GOT THIS!
10. The reason you pull alway from love is because no one has ever loved you the way you have. You love with fire and intensity and just because you don’t every apologise for that. Try and believe people when they say they do love you. Not everyone is the same. Give people a chance.
11. You got to take care of yourself. End of story. Your health is more important than anything else. That means sleep as much required, eat when necessary and workout to keep you healthy.
12. Don’t run away from your problems. If you want to physically run, do it, it’ll clean your mind and make you feel better
13. If you need to scream, scream. You will feel better. Do all that you need to remove the negativity out.
14. When you’re silent you will find the answers you are looking for. The voices will fade because you are more powerful than anything.
15. Feel everything. Even if it’s too much. Because when you feel, is only when you truly loved. So what if you get hurt doesn’t mean you can’t heal again. Don’t live in regret. Ever.
16. No one may understand your pain because you have never explained to to anyone. And even if after explaining they still don’t understand it’s okay, they were never meant to be in your life. Stop giving everyone more importance than yourself. Don’t look for happiness in people. Find it within yourself.
17. Your mind can either make you or break you. Always use it to your advantage. Make your mind stronger so you become more fierce.
18. You ARE LOVEABLE. Get this engraved in your soul and believe it. You attract everything you deserve so if you keep telling yourself you are unloveable you will always meet people who won’t love you the way you need to be loved
19. You are born for a reason. You need to find your purpose. The more you try to protect yourself by being numb you are not living. Go out there get hurt, feel pain and learn from it.
20. The more you feel, the more you fail they more you will know what you want in life. The more you allow yourself to be authentic.
21. You have been brought into this life not to survive but to LIVE. GO live your life and become the best version of yourself.
22. If your 20 and above, everyone has trust issues. Because everyone has gone through some trauma. Everyone is scared. The more you give into your fears the more you will never come out of it. Screw it, so what if they hurt you? You’ve survived so much, you don’t think you will survive this? But then, what if it does work out? Have you ever thought about that?
23. You don’t feel safe because you’ve conditioned your mind to believe that. It’s a process to change your mindset. But just like you work in your physical body, you got to do that with the mind as well. And slowly, bit by bit your stream of consciousness would be pure. You would have managed to change your thought process. It takes time. But it’s not impossible. Your mind is capable of doing magnificent things. Don’t let your fear take over.
P. S: I love you.